Sunday, December 20, 2015

Braxton Woods Mystique Cover Art

I'm very happy to reveal the amazing cover art for my upcoming novel, Braxton Woods Mystique. Robyn Diaz is the wonderful artist responsible for taking my wacky ideas and realizing them beyond my wildest expectations. Please check out more of her beautiful work over at her website.


Here is a brief description of the book from my literary agency, Trident Media Group

Adam Furgang's BRAXTON WOODS MYSTIQUE, following the tradition of THE MYSTERIOUS BENEDICT SOCIETY and FROM THE MIXED-UP FILES OF MRS. BASIL E. FRANKWEILER, in which two kids discover a buried and long-forgotten carnival, containing a mysterious and otherworldly carnival attraction of a portal to another dimension with eerie and deformed creatures—now they must journey underground to rescue their friends, face their darkest fears and confront the unknown (Ravenswood Publishing, 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful with all comments. This is just a hobby for me.