Thursday, October 9, 2014

Skylanders Trap Team Review (by my 7 year old)

This is a guest post from my 7-year old, ultra-amazing son.

"The game is awesome. The Screamer was necessary to be in this game, but that is fine. The Doom Raiders have every element except magic, which would be cool in the game. On the poster there are question marks, which are two new elements. That is weird. Wouldn't they put everything in before the game comes out? The lock puzzles got insanely hard. It took like 20 minutes to get through. The Chompie Mage was in Skylanders Giants. He did not go to jail at the end of Giants. He was in the credits.

I am glad the Gulper is the only villain you don't fight. Crank Case is Spy Rise's dad, and he fights his own son. The villains don't die until the time runs out and you turn back into a Skylander. Broccoli Guy and Buzzer Beak were trappable, but I could not trap them. I liked the noise Shortcut makes."

Thanks for reading.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful with all comments. This is just a hobby for me.