Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Website Discovered: LEARN TABLETOP ROLEPLAYING GAMES



New Website Discovered will be a new blurb on WizardsNeverWearArmor.com going forward as I seem to need a new reoccurring and  recognizable tagline to showcase great sites I find, am introduced to, or stumble upon. I'll make a graphic for this soon.

Google+ has been a constant source for new connections, tangential introductions, and web wanderlusting, often with me finding virtual pots of gold at the end of rainbows. That happened again just now.

Today after posting my article on Mazes and Monsters I received many great responses. While checking out peoples profiles I found this great site: LEARN TABLETOP ROLEPLAYING GAMES.

On the sites homepage under What's This Site About? it states, "Whether you've been playing tabletop roleplaying games for years or are just getting started, there's always something new to be learned. This site was created to introduce newcomers to tabletop RPGs and help veteran gamers get more enjoyment out of the hobby."

The website is a great resource for seasoned gamers and newbies alike. I'll be giving this site a much closer look tonight.

Check it out...

LEARN TABLETOP ROLEPLAYING GAMES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful with all comments. This is just a hobby for me.