Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Play Generated Map & Document Archive

I just stumbled upon this no more than a few minutes ago. There is something very synchronistic to just Goggling search terms and words in different combinations and seeing what comes up. I was looking for more D&D pre-gens. I also searched for OD&D, and hand drawn D&D. That's when I struck gold.

When something is made by hand, even by a small child, there is an energy to it that can not be equaled elsewhere. The Play Generated Map & Document Archive is a trove of hand drawn D&D and RPG ephemera. You can help too. Add your personal work to the archive to become a part of history.

Below are a few of the wonderfully delicate creations you will find over there.

Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful with all comments. This is just a hobby for me.